Business Broadband differs from consumer grade by delivering high performance broadband connections that come with Business Grade SLAs covering installation lead times, service restoration and availability; a Static IP Address for business networks and cloud services; as well as an Australian Based Business Support Team and Account Management.
BusinessCom is a specialist CSP (Carriage Service Provider) of business broadband services across a range of access technologies. We are not restricted to just one carrier and use multiple Tier 1 Carrier Networks including Telstra, Optus, AAPT and TPG. And that gives us an advantage to be able to deliver the best possible choice for a particular business need or requirement.
Complete Range of Business Broadband Services
Business internet can be delivered across a number of access technologies. As NBN and other broadband infrastructure is rolled out, more than ever, businesses of all sizes have a much wider choice of high quality broadband services. Choose from ADSL2+, SHDSL, Mid Band Ethernet, Fibre and Fixed Wireless Broadband.
We have a wide range of broadband plans to suit almost any business requirement. Our plans are designed to offer value and performance, ranging from low to high volume usage. For a tailored solution please CLICK HERE or call 1300 000 300.
Business ADSL2+ is a high quality, low congestion, business grade broadband service delivered over a carrier grade Tier 1 IP Network. A true business internet service without the congestion!
Business ADSL2 Broadband Plans from $79 per Month. CLICK HERE for more info.
Business Broadband SHDSL and Mid Band Ethernet is a high performance, high speed business grade broadband service delivered on a Tier 1 IP Network. An alternative to fibre. When performance really matters!
Business SHDSL Plans from $249 per Month. CLICK HERE for more info.
Business Fibre is a high performance, ultra high speed, enterprise grade business broadband service delivered through fibre optic cables. Business broadband at the speed of light!
Telstra Business Fibre from $499 per Month. CLICK HERE for more info.
Fixed Wireless Broadband uses a network of over 200 wireless transmission sites to deliver a wide range of high speed business broadband services. Connect to Australia’s largest fixed wireless network!
Business Fixed Wireless Plans from $199 per Month. CLICK HERE for more info.
Check Broadband Availability at Your Business Premises
Obligation Free SQ Check
We can check what type of broadband service can be delivered at your business premises. And because we have wholesale arrangements with all major carriers, you can rest assured you'll get an unbiased recommendation based on your requirements.
Call us on 1300 000 300 or CLICK HERE to see if there is a better broadband option for your business.
Choose the Right Broadband Service for Your Business
When choosing a broadband service for your business its important to make sure it has the required performance and capacity. With most business applications now being delivered via the internet, lack of speed or bandwidth can mean decreased productivity and not being able to take advantage of new age technology. Not to mention the on-going frustration.
Things to Consider Before Choosing a Broadband Service
- What cloud based applications will your business use? These may range from accounting software to Office 365. The bigger the list, the more bandwidth is required. Bandwidth is the amount of data that can be transmitted at one time.
- Are you planning to store your business files in the cloud? Take into account the type and number of files that you may upload and download through applications such as One Drive and Drop Box.
- How many staff does your business have? The reality is that apart from using business applications, staff members will also use the service for some personal use. And that has to be taken into account.
- Do you upload a lot of files, especially videos and graphics? Businesses that have an online store, manage their website in-house, or do regular online back-ups will have a higher requirement for upload speeds.
- Are you likely to migrate your phone line services to Business VoIP? If you're planning to use your broadband service for both voice and data, then sufficient bandwidth is paramount to ensure 100% quality.
We can help you choose the right broadband service for your business. Call us on 1300 000 300 or CLICK HERE to make an online enquiry.