Hosted PBX Advanced Call Management Console
Cutting Edge Business Analytics and Call Recording
Fully Integrated Business Analytics and Call Recording
Business productivity toll delivering powerful call data visualisation via a pre-defined dashboard and wallboard.
Monitor inbound and outbound calls via configurable dashboards, detailed reporting and executive summaries.
Feature-rich cloud call recording with playback, call evaluation, quality monitoring and flexible storage solutions.
CMC Insight is a business productivity toll delivering powerful call data visualisation via a pre-defined dashboard and wallboard.
Save Reports as PDF
Intuitive Call Analytics
The CMC Insight at-a-glance dashboard displays graphs and tabular data within a specified date range in the past 12 months.
The CMC Insight dashboard presents a summary of call metrics including:
- Hourly incoming / outgoing call distribution
- Percentage Calls Answered (PCA)
- Important observations, including total calls, busiest hour, average answer time, longest call, total missed and unreturned missed calls
- Call summary by DDI
- Call summary by user/extension
- The data can be refined by date and time using filters
The following business reports are quickly accessible and can be exported as PDF:
- Hourly Call Activity
- Daily Call Activity
- Extension Call Activity
- Overall Activity by DDI
- Missed Calls
- List Calls by Date
- Unreturned Missed Calls by Caller ID
SCMC Insight Provides 3 pre-defined wallboards, designed to display essential analytics on a large screen or desktop:
- DDI summary displays the total calls, missed calls, ringtime and talktime for each DDI
- Extension summary displays the total calls, missed calls and talktime for each extension
- Business summary displays total calls, missed calls, average ringtime and total talktime for the business
Tiles can be resized and configured to show custom-filtered data, for example on particular users or DDIs.
Configurable Dashboards and Detailed Reporting
Monitor inbound and outbound calls on any device using CMC Report. Access configurable dashboards and detailed reporting. View wallboards, run and schedule reports.
Browse an Extensive Catalogue of Reports
Schedule Reports for Custom Dates
Incoming Call Analytics
Manage Service Levels and Make Informed Decisions
Creating and running reports can be time consuming, so dashboards are available to deliver up to date information in a graphical way using live tiles. Live tiles are mini reports which are refreshed regularly and displayed in tabular or graphical formats.
The CMC Report module includes a catalogue of predefined tiles including: Grade of Service (GoS), Percentage Calls Answered (PCA), caller tolerance, hourly call distribution and call activity by extension and DDI. It is also possible to create live tiles from your own specifically targeted reporting data. Any report with any combination of filters can be turned into a tile and displayed as a graph, wallboard, speedometer or table.
Wallboards visually display key call metrics on live tiles, in a format suitable to share on a big screen or desktop.
The Executive Summary provides a high level summary of the business, including observations and recommendations. Multiple reports are consolidated into one single report, which can be exported or emailed to key decision makers.
A catalogue of standard, highly configurable reports is included, that can be customised to your exact requirements using filters. All reports can be exported as PDF/CSV files, emailed to any email address or scheduled to run at specified intervals.
Monitor call activity to analyse performance using a range of metrics including:
Call activity by extension, department, DDI and user, including total calls, destination, talktime and ringtime
Incoming call analytics measure call volumes, targets, Grade of Service (GoS), Percentage of Calls Answered (PCA), calls abandoned, longest waiting time (caller tolerance) and missed calls
Unreturned Missed Calls
Missed calls are defined as unreturned when either the caller has not called back and has been answered successfully, or when a member of staff has not yet returned the call.
Unreturned missed calls are identified enabling a rapid recovery of abandoned or lost calls. This report can be displayed as a live tile.
CMC Report enables access permissions to be restricted by role. My Console also provides the option to allow specified users access only to their own analytics.
Feature Rich Cloud Call Recording
Cloud call recording with playback, call evaluation, quality monitoring and flexible storage solutions. Delivering essential management tools to Supervisors and Agents whenever they need them.
Improve Company Standards and Customer Care
Resolve 'who said what' Disputes
Use for Staff Training
Monitor Call Quality and Staff Performance
- Record calls to and from licensed extensions, including internal calls, at an unlimited number of sites.
- Store, find, play back, archive and share call recordings.
- Powerful filters to easily locate calls.
- Facilitates call recording compliance.
- Access call recordings anytime, from any device.
Caters for compliance requirements; PCI DSS, MiFID II and GDPR.
Compliance managers are able to access functionality specifically designed to manage customer data and company policies:
- Policy rule management; select calls to record, CLIs to exclude, add DDIs to a whitelist.
- Delete call recordings and mask associated data.
- Advanced search functionality using filters (call tag, flag and evaluation status).
- Full audit trail of call recording playback.
- Compliance dashboard for key metrics.